Do you need help to understand what assistance is available for your business?
The coronavirus pandemic is affecting small businesses in a variety of ways. Since the 12th March 2020, the Australian Government have announced multiple stimulus and relief packages, designed to sustain small businesses, and keep employees in work.
For a lot of businesses this overwhelming amount of information can be difficult to navigate, and many may not be aware of all the assistance available to them.
We have gathered all the vital information you need to understand what you and your business may be entitled to, which covers the below measures:
- Sole traders
- Tax-Free cash flow boost for employers
- Boosted instant asset write-off
- Flow of credit (lenders supporting short-term unsecured loans)
- Apprentice wage subsidy
- Financially distressed businesses
- Help from the ATO
- Income support
- Early release superannuation
- JobKeeper wage subsidy
- Unsecured loans from major banks
- Early childhood education and care relief package
- Rent assistance
- Government Business Support for each state
Follow the link below to access the full guide.