Morris Finance General Sales Manager Position
GENERAL SALES MANAGER – MORRIS FINANCE LTD
Morris Finance, a market leader in commercial finance and leasing since 1998; is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly-motivated and energetic General Sales Manager to join our team, based in Geelong operating nationally.
The successful candidate will hold a senior leadership position within our Group and be responsible for driving and delivering business growth, including development of strategies to do so and oversight of all related staff and processes to execute upon these strategies.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Leadership and direction for team priorities and activities.
• Development of annual budget and sales forecasts.
• Implementation of key strategies in accordance with budgets and business objectives.
• Active contact with key introducers, sponsorship partners, lenders and industry associations.
• Ongoing development of efficient and risk-appropriate operational processes.
• Management of team that fosters ongoing personal development and a healthy team culture.
The ideal candidate will possess the following behaviours and experience:
• Results orientated with a proven sales track record within the finance industry.
• Previous people-management experience.
• Strong strategic relationship building capability.
• Energetic, with commercial acumen.
• Ability to engage with and influence a wide variety of people.
• High level of verbal and written communication.
Desired qualifications include:
• Diploma in Finance & Mortgage Broking (highly desired).
• Valid Driver’s License (essential).
Morris Finance is an employer of choice, offering competitive remuneration packages, workplace flexibility and value-added benefits.
Applications close on the 21st December 2017.