Live Site Activations – SPIN TO WIN 2017
Live Site Activations – SPIN TO WIN 2017
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter & prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with terms and conditions is invalid.
2. Entry is open to residents of the state of Victoria, Australia who have a valid email address (“Eligible Entrant”). Employee’s of the Promoter, the Promoters associated companies, the Promoters agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter to enter.
3. The Promotion commences at 4pm on Friday 19th May 2017 and closes at 8pm Sunday 27th August 2017 (‘Promotion Period’)
4. Persons are limited to enter once only for the Promotion Period.
5. Persons registering must be 18+
6. Any person may enter K rock’s Live Site Activations – SPIN TO WIN competition except for the following:
a. An employee, officer, servant, agent or associate (as defined in section 9 of the Corporations Act) of Grant Broadcasters, or of its related bodies corporate (as defined in section 9 of the Corporations Act); b.
b. a direct family member of a person referred to in paragraph (a) above (and for this purpose a direct family member is taken to include a spouse, parent, child or sibling of that person);
c. a person who is not ordinarily or usually a resident in Australia;
d. a person who has refused to provide all or any of the Personal Information (as defined in clause 4.10 stated at www.krock.com.au requested by Grant Broadcasters, in the absolute discretion of Grant Broadcasters;
e. a person who within the 30 days prior to the day on which the Grant Broadcasters Competition was first announced has won a prize in a Grant Broadcasters Competition conducted earlier in time the value of which is greater than or equal to $50;
f. a person who within the 90 days prior to the day on which the Grant Broadcasters Competition was first announced has won a prize in a Grant Broadcasters Competition conducted earlier in time the value of which is greater than or equal to $1,000;
g. a person who within the 12 months prior to the day on which Grant Broadcasters Competition was first announced has won a prize in a Grant Broadcasters Competition conducted earlier in time the value of which is greater than or equal to $10,000;
h. a competitor of Grant Broadcasters or of any of its related bodies corporate (as defined in section 9 of the Corporations Act);
i. an employee, officer, servant, agent or associate (as defined in section 9 of the Corporations Act) of a person referred to in paragraph (h) above;
K rock’s Live Site Activations – SPIN TO WIN 2017
j. a direct family member of a person referred to in paragraph (i) above (and for this purpose a direct family member is taken to include a spouse, parent, child or sibling of that person); and
k. Any other person or class or persons prescribed by Grant Broadcasters in any Specific Competition Rules.
l. Any person under the age of 18 years old.
7. The Prize:
Instant Prizes available:
a. K rock Hats (5 per home game)
b. K rock Football Stress Balls (7 per home game)
c. High Post Packs (1 per home game)
d. $30 Cats Shop voucher (1 per home game)
e. 3 Game Geelong Cats Membership (1 per home game)
In the Draw for a Major Prize:
a. 1 on 1 Training Experience with Tom Hawkins
i. Terms: The prize winner of the Tom Hawkins One on One Training will be drawn randomly with the winner being contacted directly via their phone number provided. They will then be announced on air via K rock 95.5 on Monday 28th August approx 8:20am AEST.
ii. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Tom Hawkins One on One Training prize is not transferable or exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash.
iii. The Tom Hawkins One on One Training will be held at Simonds Stadium and will be run on a date decided between the prize winner and the Geelong Cats. Morris Finance’s Marketing & Promotions Manager Tiffany Hicks will contact the prize winner to organise a date and time that best suits.
b. Signed Cats Jumper
i. Terms: The jumper will be signed by the 2017 Coach & Captain of the Geelong Football Club. The winner of the jumper must redeem if from K rock – Level 3, 83 Moorabool St, Geelong VIC 3220
c. K rock Football Commentary Experience
i. Terms: This includes 4 x tickets to a Geelong Home Game at Simonds Stadium in reserved seating. The winner of this Major Prize will attend the K rock Football Commentary box for one quarter of play for a money can’t buy experience. This is subject to availability and will be for the 2017 AFL Season only at Simonds Stadium games only.
8. The Competition:
a. At all the Geelong Cats home games at Simonds Stadium, patrons who attend the K rock Live Site Activation will be able to play K rock’s SPIN TO WIN!
b. Patrons participating will be required to handball a football through the target.
K rock’s Live Site Activations – SPIN TO WIN 2017
c. Patrons will have one opportunity to hit the target only.
d. If they are unsuccessful with hitting the target they will no longer be in the competition.
e. If they are successful with hitting the handball target, they will then have the opportunity to ‘SPIN TO WIN’
f. They successful participant can spin the wheel once only.
g. The prize the wheel lands on will be deemed the prize for the designated spinner of the wheel.
h. Upon entering the competition they agree to the Terms & Conditions listed at www.krock.com.au
i. Once entrants have entered, they can only enter the competition ‘once’ per home game.
j. All entrants successfully in the draw for the Major Prizes will be notified prior to the announcement.
k. Each Major Prize will be drawn via barrel draw on Monday 28th August at approx. 7.30am AEST.
l. The winners of the Major Prizes will be announced on air on K rock 95.5 on Monday 28th August at approx. 8.20am AEST.
m. The winner will be notified in writing within 48 hours of the competition and their names and postcodes will be published on www.krock.com.au
2. The Promoter reserves the right to require an entrant to provide the proof that the entry they made was valid before awarding a prize.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual entrant or group of entrants for tampering with entry process, including but not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed to avoid payment of call costs or for making multiple entries that are not associated with a separate Eligible Purchase, or for submitting an entry which is not otherwise in accordance with these conditions of entry.
4. In the case that the Promoter finds evidence of tampering by the entry process or the verification process, in addition to declaring any or all entries made by the entrant invalid, the Promoter may in its complete discretion preclude that the entrant from participation in any or all future promotions of the promoter.
5. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
6. Each entry becomes the property of the promoter.
7. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. If a prize remains unclaimed by September 28th 2017 despite the Promoters best efforts to contact the winner, then subject to any written directions given by a relevant lotteries or gamming authority the Promoter may conduct an unclaimed prize draw on Friday September 29th 2017 at the same time and place as the original prize draw. Any winner in such a draw will be notified in writing with in 48hrs of the draw and their name and postcode will be published at www.krock.com.au
9. Subject to the approval process required by any real event gaming or lotteries authority, in the event that any prize item is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure within Australia, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of greater value.
10. Prizes will only be delivered in the state of Victoria Australia; the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value.
11. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the admiration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
12. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
13. The Promoter is Geelong Broadcasters PTY LTD, ABN 65 000 667 470 of Level 3, 83 Moorabool Street, Geelong VIC 3220.And Morris Finance, ABN 70 083 630 139 of Level 2, 237 Ryrie Street, Geelong VIC 3220